Monday, January 4, 2010

Hot tool's

Today I decided to leave school early because I was so excited to buy a new straightening Iron, So at a local beauty supply store near my HOOD around 181 st and Audubon I picked up a flat iron for only 18.99 $ which is definitely great when it comes with a mini pink flat iron and a heating pouch. I totally thought to my self "what a great deal" and to top it off that it gets really hot. It was like love at first sight like if the beauty angels from heaven were looking down upon me. *giggles* No seriously tho, I was so excited that I ran home to try it out; man that thing can works magic.

I feel pretty bad tho, I feel like I'm betraying my old flat iron. I mean there was nothing wrong with my old one, but I felt like buying a new one due to; what if my old one breaks one day? wtf will I have then?
So I got a great deal which is definitely a PLUS for me.

I also bought a plum lip stick which everyone should know it by now that plum is by far my fav type of lip color ever since 09' and now for 2010 I'm still going to rock it but more darker.

And I bought my eyeliner which I cannot live without.

And a serum for my hair to protect it from the flat iron heat.

That's about it tho, I promise I shall update. BYE<3

-Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment